Online Resources

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: www.wivinemedclaimsbilling.com
Topic Originator: Marina
Post Date November 27, 2006 @ 8:39 PM
www.wivinemedclaimsbilling.com

Marina
November 27, 2006 @ 8:39 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Since 2005, I finish my medical billing course and I try to start my own medical billing business. I found that starting that business is tough and demanding in the way you have to have enough money and enough knownledge for the start-up. I am not talking about the medical billing in itself, but also that business side. I did many researches, online and buying some books. In my research I will ended up falling on BC Advantage, Synergy, medicalbillincourse.com, AMBA, MBA, AHIMA, AAPC, billerswebsite.com and many others amazing entities I did not know! Now, I try to create my website" www.wivinemedclaimsbilling.com", of course and first for my small biz. But,I did also think about all those medical billing students like me, who come from the school and are dreaming about how to start a business quickly or to find a job as soon as possible in the doctor's office by adding into the my website the page "LINKS". As a beginner, there are too much to know about this industry. In my opinion, we can find the truth by networking, talking to real people who are already in that career for years and sharing our experiences. My page, I mean, that "Links" change everyday, because more links I find, more I put.

This is Wivine, and in my nickname in this forum is Marina.
Hope you will like my new website...

Marina
November 23, 2007 @ 12:53 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

My website is under construction right now, I hope to come back with this Holiday time. Thank you for visiting.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc