Billing for Lab review and medication review

Medical Billing Coding, CEUs

(FORUM HOME)

General Medical Billing Forum

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Billing for Lab review and medication review

Topic Originator: Rose Mendoza
Post Date August 29, 2019 @ 5:01 PM
Billing for Lab review and medication review Billing for Lab review and medication review

Billing for Lab review and medication review

Rose Mendoza
Billing for Lab review and medication reviewAugust 29, 2019 @ 5:01 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Good afternoon,

I have a physician that insist that we can bill for both medication review and lab review via the telephone and I am explaining that I do not know of any code that will reimburse this. My understanding is that the above mention services are included in the EM visit. Does anyone know if we can bill for these services and be paid?

Ralph Raol
Billing for Lab review and medication reviewNovember 1, 2019 @ 2:21 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi Everone, do anybody read these even? I am a medical billing professional and also the Sr. Director - Client Relations for a reputed, Texas-based healthcare company that has 14 years of experience in this Industry. I love the way practice automation, technology EHR and EMR, and how cloud computing is making certain advancements in keeping the compliance and security intact.

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc