General Medical Billing Forum

New Topic  |  Search

Thread Topic: Telehealth/Video Health

Topic Originator: Dee Santiago
Post Date July 30, 2020 @ 3:18 PM
Telehealth/Video Health Telehealth/Video Health

Telehealth/Video Health

Dee Santiago
Telehealth/Video HealthJuly 30, 2020 @ 3:18 PM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Hi!

I am new to the billing world and reimbursement rates. I was given the project of reading more up on the telehealth/video health reimbursement.

I currently work for pulmonary specialty providers and as the Billing Manager, I  have to keep everyone (providers) up to date as the CPT charges changes come along and also now this (reimbursement rates on some services).

My question to any Billing Managers or anyone who deals with reimbursements or who has experience that can share their knowledge and resources.

What resources can I utilize to find out changing rates of E/M levels according to services and payers?

For example:

When providing Telehealth/Video visits, providers can utilize the "standard office visit codes" to get reimbursed for these services provided.

Now my question is:

Is there a resource or resources I can research to find out more on these reimbursement rates or if they will change and if they do, what will be the impact?

At this moment I can use all billing resources available to help me.

Thank you in advance!

Telehealth/Video HealthAugust 3, 2020 @ 6:18 AM Reply  |  Email Friend   |  |Print  |  Top

Copyright © 2008 Billing-Coding Inc